Jobs at University of West London
The University of West London is a leading modern university specialising in the education and development of creative, business and service professionals. As part of our brand promise we aim to:
- meet the needs of employers
- offer a guaranteed work placement to all students
- have industry links across the curriculum
- maintain a strong regional identity
- deliver research that meets community and business needs
- develop new forms of flexible learning
The University was re-accredited the disability symbol in August 2013. This symbol was awarded as we have demonstrated that we are positive about employing disabled people.
If you are a University of West London student looking for employment while you study, visit our Careers and Employment Service.
Job vacancies at the University of West London are listed below, starting with the most current. CVs are not accepted without an accompanying online application.
Sort by Category
Sort by Department
If you can’t find any vacancies of interest at the moment, please use our email service to be alerted to vacancies in the future.